Call for Full Time Research Assistant
The postholder will work closely with Dr Simon Turner, co-investigator of COLEV Project, on the delivery of objective one of the study, which will involve undertaking qualitative research, drawing on stakeholder interviews and ethnographic work to trace the use of AI and data science in 'real-world' decision-making processes.
Person specification and experience:
- Bilingual with excellent written and oral communication in English and Spanish.
- Masters degree in a relevant discipline or equivalent research experience.
- Conducting qualitative research (including interviews) in health care or public planning
- Manage time efficiently and work to deadlines
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills
- Highly self-motivated and hard working
The candidate selected will be hired by Universidad de los Andes with a laboral contract and a compensation of $4.000.000 plus fringe benefits.
To apply for the position available, please send your CV and a cover letter (both in English) explaining your reasons for applying, how your meet the person specification, and what you would contribute to this important project to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed and will be asked to deliver a short presentation in English as part of the interview.
Closing Date: February 14th 2021
For questions about this call, please contact:
Mauricio Alberto Cortés
Gerente de Proyectos | Facultad de Medicina
Tel: 339 4949 Ext. 1238